Wednesday 20 March 2013

Lavender Ribbon- Epilepsy Awarness

As most of you have probably noticed all of my awareness posts have been me holding a lavendar ribbon. I found a cool description at www.purpleday.org/ and why lavender is such a perfect fit for those with epilepsy

 The  international colour for epilepsy, lavender. The lavender flower is also often associated with solitude, which is representative of the feelings of isolation many people affected by epilepsy and seizure disorders often feel. 


Check out more about purple day at www.purpleday.org/









I have yet another purple mani from Pierced Polished and Probably Geeky
Thank you!




3 comments:

  1. I love your thumb - how did you get the ribbon look on your nail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Mandy Beth said! That ribbon is SO realistic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful :) - and a great idea to stick a piece of ribbon on your nail :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback