Wednesday 6 February 2013

Subtle Geometrics

Good Morning All

I have something a little fun but work friendly for you today.  This look just randomly popped in to my head. I wanted to do something a little funky but that didn't stand out too much. This is what came of it.

Subtle but fun right?  ;) I wish I could tell you what colours I used but I have no idea whatsoever.  I'm thinking a little Sally Hansen and Revlon.

Now that both my camera and computer are working I'm finally able to show you what I've been up to. YIPEEEE!!!!


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful and fun manicure. I love these colours together xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! This isn't spam - it's actually an award bloggers are nominating other bloggers for! Please take a minute to read about it on my post here (I was nominated as well) :) Congrats!
    http://www.missmanimonster.com/2013/02/versatile-blogger-award-my-nominees.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are nice! :) i like them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback