Monday 4 February 2013

Striped Accent

Suuuup Girls!!!

Although this post today is just so-so as I had to take the picture with my phone things are about to change!  I got to work today and my new power cord for my computer is finally in!  I have pictures on my camera that I can't wait to download.  You will for sure see alot more of me......I promise you this ;)  Let's just hope its the right cord!

For this look I used Sally Hansen's Salon Effect's in 'Plum Night'.  I used striping tape on my ring finger to add a little something something

See you soon!



5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the simplicity of this manicure. I love striping tape but the edges always seem to curl back up on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice that "little something something"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's subtle and yet eye catching - looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another post?!? Yayayayayayayaya!! Can you read my excitement?!? Interested in getting down with the homework again?!? Maybe Manic Monday's?!?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback