Wednesday 20 February 2013

Snow Globe Pool Party! NailPolishCanada.com Review

Good morning all

Today I have another review for you from NailPolishCanada.com. I will be showing you both China Glaze Snow Globe and  Pool Party.

To start off  I want you to take note that my photos in no way capture the colour of Pool Party.  I tried inside photos and out. Nothing seemed to work. As I'm writing this post I'm thinking that maybe I should have played around with the white balance. Does anyone else have problems capturing neons?

 I finally just decided to post it along with a picture from their website.  The bottle is true to the colour.

Photo true to polish colour
Photo not true to polish colour

Pool Party is an extremely eye catching neon pink.  I received so many compliments on it.  It screams summer time.  Every time I looked at my nails it made me so happy. If only the weather can catch up with my nails. The below picture shows the polish without a topcoat.  As most neons are its a matte finish
Photo not true to polish colour




Snow Globe is a beautiful iridescent glitter. I only had to use one coat to get the below look.  I also added a topcoat to Pool Party in the below pictures.  I can't help it I really need that shine
Photo not true to polish colour



1 comment:

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback