Monday 11 February 2013

NailPolishCanada review -China Glaze 'For Audrey'

REVIEW DAY!!!!

The lovely James at Nail Polish Canada has sent me a couple polishes to review.  The polish of the day is China Glaze 'For Audrey'.  I actually already had a bottle of this. That alone says how awesome it is ;)

If you have not checked out nailpolishcanada.com I highly suggest you do. They have a very wide variety of polish and nail art.  The first time I came across the website I was actually Googling other Canadian nail polish bloggers. I'm so happy I found them.  I'm a sucker for Canadian businesses.  When I can purchase within my own country that's a big bonus.  The customer service is amazing as well. They are so quick to get back to you with any questions or concerns. Nothing drives me more crazy than having to wait days and days for someone to get back to you.   It's no wonder their slogan is 'Your Friendly Neighbourhood Polish People'.

If you do not already have a bottle of China Glaze 'For Audrey' I suggest you get on it.  It's one of those must have polishes.  Only two coats required! The application is amazing
After swatching the polish(see below) I decided to give ring finger a little kick.  I used my dotter(also purchased at NailPolishCanada) to create a fun little design. Hope you like!

Below swatch is more true to colour



Photo true to colour


Make sure to check back next Monday for another review from.....
'Your Friendly Neighbourhood Polish People'

6 comments:

  1. I like the pattern you chose for this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pattern! I've been on the fence about buying this color just because I have others almost like it...but I think I might just get it anyways because it might be just a shade different and would be worth having lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely design in your ringfinger. Great color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very gorgeous! I love For Audrey! i need a backup bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fave color and I love the accent finger, virtual high fivers!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. by far my favorite polish from China Glaze!
    great post!!
    im your newest follower!
    would love if you checked out my blog sometime!
    <3
    varnishvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback