Wednesday 25 July 2012

Flowers and Microbeads....awwwww...

I had a little fun last night!  I slapped on a couple coats of Quo’s ‘The Blue Box’…..then I proceeded to look at my nails for 20 minutes or so.  :os  This is what popped into my head.   I had fun with this one. I was contemplating doing all my nails but figured it would be too much. 

I made the flowers with Sally Hansen’s Xtreme Wear in ‘The Real Teal’. I then added a top coat to all nails and let it dry.  To add the micro beads I just put a drop of top coat in the middle of the flower and sprinkled them on. Fun stuff! You like????



8 comments:

  1. Aww, this is really sweet, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!!! I must pick up some of those micro beads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice. I also have beads but I never have used them. Maybe I should because this is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you must have such a steady hand! it looks so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE the sally hansen colour :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback