Thursday 5 July 2012

The Beginning

About two months ago I was introduced to Sally Hansen Salon Effects. Thanks to Miss. Hansen my narcotic of choice is nail polish! Since then I’ve tried a little bit of everything from nail strips to water marbling to nail stamping. I’m no professional so most of the things I will blog about are pretty easy to do(within reason). I’m always looking for reviews on different products before purchasing. I thought I would test some out myself in case others are looking for the same info I do. I'm also new to blogging and not quite sure how I feel about it. I'm also not quite sure how it works ;o) I guess I will leave it up to trial and error!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome! I'm new as well. I look forward to all your nail art & reviews. I do the same thing, read and read and read up before I use anything. So each and every review is helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for any comments. I read each one and love the feedback